Ethos People Philosophy
We have put a great deal of thought into the type of organization we strive to be, the environment we hope to foster for our teams, and the ways in which we must support each other. We live our mission, vision, and values every day. To achieve our success we must depend on each other, and so we choose to create a culture of highly engaged and aligned team members who share a common vision:
- We want to hire team members that value collaboration, have a strong work ethic, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and principles of integrity and character.
- We value individuals who have a positive attitude, are persistent in overcoming challenges, and are able to collaborate and succeed as part of high performing teams.
- We aspire to maintain a high level of service and hospitality. Our intentions are focused on how we interact with and treat our team members, pet-owners, primary care veterinarians, and industry partners.
- We value each team member for what they add, recognizing that all roles are important and needed for us to successfully realize our vision.
- We take responsibility for continuous development seriously, and we are committed to providing career paths and growth opportunities for everyone, as well as the tools and environment to help reach their goals.
Apply for a Job Today
To filter the positions below, click on “Advanced” and select positions by hospital name, title, keyword, or state.