Ethos People Philosophy
We have put a great deal of thought into the type of organization we strive to be, the environment we hope to foster for our teams, and the ways in which we must support each other. We live our mission, vision, and values every day.
To achieve our success we must depend on each other, and so we choose to create a culture of highly engaged and aligned team members who share a common vision:
- We want to hire team members that value collaboration, have a strong work ethic, a high degree of emotional intelligence, and principles of integrity and character.
- We value individuals who have a positive attitude, are persistent in overcoming challenges, and are able to collaborate and succeed as part of high performing teams.
- We aspire to maintain a high level of service and hospitality. Our intentions are focused on how we interact with and treat our team members, pet-owners, primary care veterinarians, and industry partners.
- We value each team member for what they add, recognizing that all roles are important and needed for us to successfully realize our vision.
- We take responsibility for continuous development seriously, and we are committed to providing career paths and growth opportunities for everyone, as well as the tools and environment to help reach their goals.
At Ethos we are only as good as our teams. We are committed to continuous learning and growth, allowing all team members a path towards reaching their fullest potential. The hospitals of Ethos have a variety of opportunities for veterinarians, technicians, and support staff. Enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment are qualities we look for in each candidate.
Applicants who are flexible, innovative, and wish to play a role in the development and growth of our network are particularly suited to join our organization.
To filter the positions below, click on “Advanced” and select positions by title, keyword, or state.
Ethos offers a full range of benefits that includes:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending plans, 401k, and profit sharing
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off