Ethos Veterinary Health
Reimagining Veterinary Medicine
Ethos is a veterinary health organization with hospitals across the U.S. providing advanced medical care for pets. Our approach focuses on innovation, team development and collaboration. Ethos also includes:
- Ethos Diagnostic Science – a veterinary diagnostic laboratory providing high-quality testing for our patients, the greater veterinary community, and scientific researchers.
- Ethos Veterinary Compounding – a compounding pharmacy creating high-quality, species-specific, personalized medications for our patients and pets at hospitals around the country.
- VetBloom – an innovative learning ecosystem where veterinary team members can advance their skills and engage with a growing online community of veterinary professionals.
- Ethos Discovery – a non-profit incubator of scientific innovation seeking to improve health outcomes in pets and humans with complex medical problems.
Ethos is the result of the merger of four specialty hospital groups that have worked closely together in the past: IVG Hospitals in the Northeast, Premier Veterinary Group in Chicago, IL, Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital in Denver, CO and Veterinary Specialty Hospital of San Diego, in California. Today, Ethos is comprised of a mix of general practice veterinary hospitals, emergency and critical care veterinary hospitals, and emergency/critical care and specialty referral hospitals across the US.
We provide unsurpassed veterinary health care for patients and their human companions.
We will create a unique and impactful science-focused animal health company with an emphasis on collaboration, evidence-based decision making, a commitment to the veterinary ethos, and cultivation of passion for what we do, which will revolutionize the veterinary industry.
- Collaboration – We value diverse contributions which improves the outcome of all our endeavors.
- Continuous Development – We focus on ongoing improvement of our leaders, team members, and how we do business.
- Innovation – We develop original ideas and adopt new ways of thinking that advance animal health.
- Quality – We use a scientific, evidence-based approach to produce the best outcomes in all we do.
- Teamwork – We care for each other which contributes to our unique culture – it’s the key to our future.