If being around animals all day isn’t enough, we also offer these other great employee benefits!
Employee Benefits and Perks
At Ethos we are only as good as our teams. We are committed to continuous learning and growth, allowing all team members a path towards reaching their fullest potential. The hospitals of Ethos have a variety of opportunities for veterinarians, technicians, and support staff. Enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment are qualities we look for in each candidate.
Applicants who are flexible, innovative, and wish to play a role in the development and growth of our network are particularly suited to join our organization.
We don’t have a “one size fits all” mindset at Ethos. Most of our veterinary employee benefits can be tailored to meet your needs, whether those needs focus on price point, medical coverage or other individual aspects of your life.
- Health insurance Plans: Ethos offers a choice of at least 3 different health care options at all hospitals, and in some cases as many as 5 options in some states. Options vary by price-points and coverage levels. All your options will be explained to you during enrollment so you can make the best choice for your family and your needs.
- Dental and Vision Insurance: We offer 3 different choices for dental plans and at least 2 different options in vision insurance.
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance: Long-term Disability is paid 100% by Ethos, ensuring all employees have the ability to take the time they need to care of yourself or your family if the need arises.
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance: Ethos covers the cost, additional insurance can be purchased if you would like, but all employees receive this benefit at no cost.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): This is an optional add-on that includes Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs.
- Travel Assistance: This benefit covers employees on personal trips, unrelated to work. It covers things like loss of luggage, provides assistance with lost passports, and more.
Retirement, Wellness and Other Non-Medical Benefits and Perks:
- 401k Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual Policy
- COVID-19: We have updated our PTO policies to enable team members to take the time they need to support their families or themselves as we navigate through the pandemic.
- Tech Appreciation Week Celebrations, Team Celebrations, and other Employee Appreciation Events and Activities: These vary by hospital and tend to be organized locally by the hospital teams. As a result how a team celebrates at one hospital may be different than how another hospital celebrates and appreciates its teams.
- National Coupons and Discounts through Ethos-funded Discount Programs through Blue Cross, Kaiser, and ADP’s LifeMart.
- Employee Pet Discounts: these vary widely and are managed and offered at the hospital level, but all hospitals provide some employee pet discounts.
- Holiday Pay: Ethos pays team members double-time on Holidays.
- Continued Education: Ethos offers free, unlimited enrollment in VetBloom for continued learning and education in a broad variety of disciplines. Courses range from Technician protocols to management training courses, communication skills and so much more.
- Uniforms: Ethos offers a generous uniform benefit for all team members who are required to wear a uniform.