Simplify communication between your practice and ours, log in to the veterinary portal for the hospital where your patient is receiving treatment.
Submit a Referral and Access Inpatient Records
Submit referrals and stay up to date with timely communications throughout the patient’s treatment at an Ethos Veterinary Health hospital. Please log in by selecting the correct link in the sidebar and use your hospital’s credentials to submit a new referral or view current in-patient information. Self-help guides and video tutorials are below.
Click the link in the side-bar for the hospital where your patient is being treated
Available information includes
- A medical summary including: history, diagnosis and prognosis.
- Lab results and any reports or results from other diagnostic tests.
- Discharge instructions.
- Medications prescribed.
We are in the process of implementing an rVetLink portal for each of our hospitals. To submit a referral, please click the link to the hospital you are referring to and follow the steps after logging in.
When the portal was activated we sent a welcome letter with your hospital’s user name and password. All members of your veterinary team will have access to inpatient records for our mutual clients. If you are not sure of your clinic’s user name and/or password, please Contact Us.
Tutorials and Self-help:
Short Guided Video Tutorials:
- Accessing the portal – a short how-to video
- Updating your hospital’s profile and notifications
- Using the portal to submit a referral, check real time medical updates and more
- You should have received a welcome letter email with your practice’s new user name and temporary password, along with registration instructions.
- Once you’ve signed in, you can begin referring cases online, upload or download attachments, and much more.
- You can also set communication preferences such as choosing to go fully paperless.
If you need technical assistance, please submit your question here.