Oral Melanoma Study in DogsOpen
This is a fully funded clinical trial evaluating the effectiveness of a novel investigational product for the treatment of oral melanoma in dogs.
- Dogs weighing at least 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Diagnosis of Stage III oral melanoma (not confined to lip)
- The patient has at least one measurable lesion with a longest diameter of ≥ 10 mm
- Prior surgery is acceptable (if performed at least 14 days prior to enrollment) if measurable disease remains that meets the above criteria
- Patient has no lung metastasis
- Patient has not received a prior Oncept® melanoma vaccine
- Qualified dogs and their owners should expect to stay in the study for approximately 6 months and have 15 scheduled visits.
- You will also be required to document study-associated observations as appropriate.
This is a fully funded study; it includes the novel investigational product or placebo, study-related examinations and diagnostics, and consultation/rechecks.
- VSH – Sorrento Vally, San Diego, CA