Announcement: September 26, 2023
Ethos Veterinary Health and the WVRC – Waukesha team are excited to announce that we will be moving to a new building in late 2024/early 2025. Our new hospital will enable us to continue to provide advanced specialty care and 24/7/365 emergency care to the community’s pets. This new 26,000 sq ft building is 10,000 sq ft bigger than our current hospital, with room for future expansion.
The new address will be W239N1046 Pewaukee Rd, Waukesha, just around the corner (0.3 miles) from our current location. We will continue providing emergency and specialty care at our current address until moving day.
We will update this blog post as new information becomes available. Stay tuned for progress updates and pictures.
Highlights of Our New Hospital Include:
- Separate entrances for ER and Specialty.
- Spacious lobby with ample parking.
- 26 exam rooms, including two bereavement rooms with private exits.
- Five surgery suites with advanced surgical equipment.
- Two digital radiography suites.
- Ultrasound suite.
- Endoscopy and fluoroscopy suites.
- Onsite magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Computed tomography (CT).
- Separate isolation entrance.