Submit referrals and stay up to date with timely communications throughout the patient’s treatment at Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center and Vista Veterinary Specialists.
Submit a Referral and Access Inpatient Records
Atlantic Street and Vista Veterinary Specialists
Please log in by selecting the correct link in the sidebar with your new credentials to submit a new referral or view current in-patient information. All new updates and all referrals will be available here going forward. You should have received a welcome letter with your hospital’s user name and password. If you are not sure of your clinic’s user name or password, please Contact Us.
What is Happening?
We have transitioned to a new, combined rVetLink database which incorporates inpatient updates, records and communications for patients being seen at both Vista and Atlantic Street. This does mean you will need to use the new log in and password credentials provided in the welcome letter your clinic received.
At this time, there are three portals holding your patient information:
- A new, combined rVetLink portal that contains all patient information, for both Vista and Atlantic Street, going forward from the launch date. In time, this will be the only portal you will need. All new referrals must be submitted through this portal.
- Vista’s existing rVetLink portal will remain available for six months, it will only show the most recent six months of medical records up to September 24 (use prior username and password).
- Atlantic Street’s existing rVetLink portal will remain available for six months, it will only show the most recent six months of medical records up to to October 1 (use prior username and password).
Please note: the historic portals will be available until March 2020. At that time, the new veterinary portal will be the only one you need. If you need historic patient information after March 2020, please contact the hospital directly.
Historic Veterinary Portals:
- Vista Veterinary Specialists, Sacramento, CA: Follow this link to access patient medical records for patients of Vista seen prior to Sept 24, 2019. Please log in using your hospital’s original sign-on credentials.
- Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center, Roseville, CA: Follow this link to access current patient medical records for patients of Atlantic Street seen prior to Oct. 2, 2019. Please log in using your hospital’s original sign-on credentials.
- You should have received a welcome letter email with your practice’s new user name and temporary password, along with registration instructions.
- Once you’ve signed in, you can begin referring cases online, upload or download attachments, and much more.
- You can also set communication preferences such as choosing to go fully paperless.
Click here for a general guide to RVetLink, set up your notifications within rVetLink, and here for answers to your frequently asked questions. If you need technical assistance, please submit your question here.
For general questions regarding the referral portal, please reach out to Christi Lorensen.