Dr. Waite graduated from Princeton University magna cum laude and then attended the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School obtaining her degree (VMD) in 2008. She stayed on at Penn to complete a rotating small animal internship in medicine and surgery followed by a residency in medical oncology at Cornell University. During the last year of her residency (2012), she received the Small Animal Resident of the Year Award from the fourth-year class.
- Phase II study of the oral selective inhibitor of nuclear export (SINE) KPT-335 (verdinexor) in dogs with lymphoma, BMC Vet Res
- Progression of cutaneous plasmacytoma to plasma cell leukemia in a dog, Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Lymphoma in cats treated with a weekly cyclophosphamide-, vincristine-, and prednisone-based protocol: 114 cases (1998-2008), JAVMA
- Phase II study of oral docetaxel and cyclosporine in canine epithelial cancer, VCO
- Comparison between L-CHOP and an L-CHOP protocol with interposed treatments of CCNU and MOPP (L-CHOP-CCNU-MOPP) for lymphoma in dogs, VCO