Ethos Veterinary Health contract research study
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of San Diego is currently enrolling patients in a multi-center, fully funded clinical trial. The study aims to confirm the effectiveness and safety of a new medicine to control pain associated with osteoarthritis of the elbow in dogs. If your dog qualifies for this study, you should expect to stay in the study for 30 days and have 5 scheduled visits with the veterinarian conducting the study. You will also be required to provide weekly behavioral assessments of your dog.
- Dogs over the age of 1 year.
- Weighs more than 11 pounds.
- Confirmed diagnosis of bilateral elbow pain due to osteoarthritis impacting mobility and quality of life.
- If suffering from additional conditions other than joint pain, those conditions are stable and under medical care.
- This study is not intended for dogs who are breeding, pregnant or lactating.
- Has not had a medical or surgical procedure in the past 30 days.
- Does not have acute joint pain from an infection that is being treated with antibiotics.
- Veterinary Specialty Hospital, Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA