Written by: Alyssa Thompson, Client Care Specialist
It’s holiday season which means there will be more cooking and baking happening than usual! And though our pups may beg at our feet for a snack, remember to always be careful what your drop as some of festive foods can be toxic to our dogs. With that being said, we have this special pumpkin & peanut butter treat recipe you can make for your furry family members so they can feel included in this year’s holiday dinner.
Ingredients You Will Need
- 2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup of canned Pumpkin (Sugar Free)
- 1/3 Cup of Peanut Butter (NO XYLITOL! Please check the ingredients!)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your 1 egg, 3/4 Cup of canned pumpkin, and 1/3 Cup of peanut butter.
- Once the wet ingredients are mixed, slowly mix in the 2 cups of flour.
- When all mixed, begin rolling the dough out flat onto the floured counter.
- Once fully rolled out flat, cut the treats into your desired shape.
- Layout the treats a cookie sheet and place into the preheated oven.
- Bake the treats for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool off & share with your dog!
Enjoy baking these yummy treats for your pup and share this recipe with your family & friends so they can treat their pups, as well!