Submit or Refill a Prescription
We can fill most prescriptions on the same day, with next day shipment.
Toll Free: 855-509-822
Benefits of Compounded Medication
- Formulations can be adapted for pets with food sensitivities, allergies or flavor preferences.
- Customized delivery systems to alleviate owner stress associated with giving prescribed medications.
- Continued access to discontinued or short-supply medications.
- Tailored dosages for animals of all sizes and species, including:
- Small mammals (rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, chinchillas, etc.)
- Wildlife from Aquariums, zoos and rescue organizations
Our specialties include:
- Traditional and non-traditional dosage forms
- Including sterile ophthalmics
- Collaborative medication management
- Clinical and non-clinical consultation
- Drug utilization review
- Compliance counseling
- Owner education.
Client consultations with our registered pharmacist are available. We encourage veterinarians and owners to discuss their medication issues, and rest assured that while creative solutions are available, only those that are efficacious in veterinary applications will be recommended or compounded. You can rely on our experienced, highly skilled pharmacy team. Our commitment to quality patient care, collaboration, innovation and education informs our goal to serve as a valued partner in your patients’ or pet’s care.
Our specialized patient populations include companion animals, exotics, and wildlife from rescues, aquariums and zoos.